Slides of Prof. Yu's Talks
- Invited talk, ASPDAC in Beijing, China, Jan. 2020
Capacitance Extraction and Power Grid Analysis Using Statistical and AI Methods.
- Invited talk, ICSICT in Qingdao, China, Oct. 2018
Recent Advance on Floating Random Walk Based Capacitance Solver for VLSI Circuit Design.
- Invited talk, EDAPS in Hangzhou, China, Dec. 2017
Efficient Capacitance Modeling and Extraction for the Cylindrical Inter-Tier-Vias in 3-D ICs.
- Invited talk, ASICON in Guiyang, China, Nov. 2017
Efficient Algorithms for Resistance and Capacitance Calculation Problems in the Design of Flat Panel Display.
- IJCAI in Melbourne, Australia, Aug. 2017
Single-Pass PCA of Large High-Dimensional Data. [paper]
- Invited talk, ICSICT in Hangzhou, China, Oct. 2016
Applications of Monte Carlo method to 3-D capacitance calculation and large matrix decomposition. [paper]
- ACMD seminar, NIST, May 2016
Utilizing macromodels in floating random walk based capacitance extraction. [paper]
- Invited talk, ICIAM in Beijing, China, Aug. 2015
The floating random walk algorithms for capacitance extraction problems in IC and FPD design.
- ICCAD in San Jose, CA, USA, Nov. 2014
Random walk based capacitance extraction for 3D ICs with cylindrical inter-tier-vias. [paper] [journal]
- Invited talk, ICSICT in Guilin, China, Oct. 2014
Two fast approaches for 3D thermal simulation of integrated circuits. [paper]
- CSE seminar, UCSD, May 2014
Random walk methods and their applications to simulation problems.